Friday, September 26, 2008

Whohoo!

12 days from now I will be landing in Uganda. . what the heck? I have to admit that as thrilled as I am to be going, I haven't given in to sheer excitement up until this point. Just too much to do before that even comes into being.

But, I have been talking about Africa a lot this week. I have friends going there, coming home from there and oh my dear. . .I am going back to AFRICA!!!!! Can I get a whohoo?

I just got off the phone with Katie and will be at her house, with her kiddos in exactly 13 days!!!!

Please be lifting this trip up in prayer as we prepare to go!

4 comments:

Erin said...

oh my amazing friend, i am so so excited for you! I can't believe you will be staying the night right across the street from my HOME in a couple of weeks.... our prayers will go with you!

Whitney said...

How many kids to you think you can hide in your suitcase on the trip home? You know you want to!

I'm so excited for you, love you!

Julie said...

I can just imagine how amazingly excited you must be feeling! Please, please take lots of pics if you can! I will be waiting to hear ALL about your adventures - and praying for you!

Diane Larson said...

OK, no fair. I think you are going to make it to Africa twice before I do. And, you get to help Katie?? Of, KissesfromKatie? I don't even know her, but I love her. Too bad Ethiopia and Uganda aren't a little closer. Where are your kids staying? Our court date is Friday, YEAH!! So, we could travel in October. I posted pictures of her nursery on my blog. Have a wonderful trip!
Diane