Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gracie learned to swim today! Truth is, I never thought she'd get rid of her "armies". She loved those things and didn't even TRY to swim in the pool. . mostly just float around. Then, today on our way to the pool she pipes up with "Mama, today I'm going to learn to swim" Alrighty then, Gracie girl! And learn to swim she did! Check her out practicing at my parents pool tonight swimming to Grandad. (Gracie is in the brown polka dot suit) Yes, she is jumping through a tube and swimming! Just a few hours after taking off her "armies"! I'm so proud!


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awesome job Gracie!!

Anonymous said...

that is too cute. tell gracie we are proud of her.
julie

Cindy said...

Awww! Way to go, big girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Gracie is your 'mini me'. :)
See you in a couple weeks.
Hannah