Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gift Tags

**Post completely stolen from Amy B...thanks sweet friend! What a great reminder!


Your gift tags can feed orphans!

We all use gift tags on our gifts at Christmas, why not use some that feed orphans! It's a no brainer, really.

My friend Erin, has created these cute gift tags. 100% of the proceeds from these gift tags goes directly towards orphans living in extreme poverty. 1 tag feeds an orphan a meal.

A pack of 15 cute tags is $5.

Everyone go get them HERE! Feel good about your gift tags this year. :)

cute!
cute!

PS She is also selling some super cute stationary benefitting orphans as well. Check it while you are there buying your gift tags. :)

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

I just placed an order!!! I needed gift tags and these are more than perfect. I am so excited to share with my family how "special" these tags are on Christmas morning. It will help our family keep our eyes on the needs of others during our gift giving time:)

Thank you so much for sharing about these tags:)

I am praying for your move too!!!

Sarah said...

Hey Brandi, I prayed with you this morning but my phone ran out of battery just as we were finishing up. Could I have your e-mail? Thanks!

Sarah in MN
daveandsarah96@msn dot com

Erin Moore said...

You are the best-est!

...we were wondering why so many orders came in today! Praise God, orphans are being fed!

Jude said...

Jena just showed me hers yesterday, they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always