I want to thank you all for your participation in the effort. It has been a great journey for the last several months to watch how God has grown our group and those who are participating. As we enter this important time of the year for both our ministries and the people who are served by them, I would like to challenge all of you to reach out to your friends, family, social networks and more and try to get as many people on board as possible. Let's try to grow iFast to 1000 participants by the end of January. I know we can do it and I believe in each of you. It has been a tremendous blessing to pray and fast and grow with each of you and I look forward to extending His kingdom of grace and love with you on behalf of the least of these...God bless
Maura Rohama was one of the infants who received formula from our Ethiopia Formula Drive at HopeChest.
Originally the Reeds were referred to Julianna Ashure...who died from complications related to diahrrea before they were able to finalize the adoption this summer. Now, Maura is sick, and on the 6th floor of the Vanderbilt Children's Hospital tonight.
Please pray for miraculous healing for this sweet child's little heart.
1. We have multiple volunteer led fundraisers for our Christmas Campaign over the next few weeks. Pray for favor, kids sponsored, and funds raised, so our kids can have meat more than once-per-month.
2. We have a vision trip on the ground in Ethiopia (a woman on the trip has the flu)
3. Praying for our country leadership in Russia, Swazi, Uganda and Ethiopia
4. For Bosco as he is getting treated for his leg injury
- For our team in Guatemala as they prepare for a new school year in January with more children than ever.
- Many of our team members will be traveling to visit family this month so please pray they will have a restful, relaxing and refreshing time with family and friends.
- For the children and families of La Limonada that this will be a time when they learn to trust in God and realize that it is He that is doing the work in their lives.... while at the same time may they grow in their appreciation of the beauty of the relationships that exist with them and the teachers and staff at the schools.
- For the plans and preparations for our first vocational training program for older students - a carpentry workshop at Escuelita Mandarina
- For the provision of shoes, backpacks, school supplies, scholarships and bonuses for teachers through our "Gifts Of Hope" Christmas Fundraising Program.
God has contined to bless the work there Thus far. Go towww.globalorphanoutreach.blogspot.com
Pray for the kids posted there who also need medical intervention. Thank-you.
Thanks for praying with us! Love you guys! See you in the throne room :-)
Would LOVE for more of you to join us on our conference call prayer time. I am blown away every time! Wednesday 9:30 AM at CALL IN #