Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Boys First day of school

First of all, sorry I haven't been blogging! Apparently I lost my domain name and had to start over. Now, you can find me at www.BrandiLea.com and I promise to blog more....(I'm supposed to blog and post more pics now that I live far away!)

The boys started school here in Colorado! Thankfully, we live in one of the best school districts in America!!! Both boys are doing half day school. Bray is in kindergarten while Davis is in Pre-K. Both of them love their classes and Gracie likes staying home with me in the mornings!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally!!!
Love the pictures and especially love that Gracie has her purse with her.
Love, Mom Mc

Beautiful Mess said...

LOVED this! Your boys rocks! and Gracie is a cutie too!

Kelly said...

Gracie is so becoming a mini-you!! BTW... your "about me" still has your hometown as FL.... *sniff*

Unknown said...

So sweet!

Wanted to tell you that our church has a team in Africa now. They've been there for a few weeks. Starting to head home tomorrow. I'm not sure of the exact location, but the missionaries they're with are Mike and Mirigold Cheshire (sp?). I think they're either in Uganda or next to Uganda.