Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am SO PROUD!!

Check these girls out!! These are two of the girls from our youth group at church. Sweet Victoria has babysat for us many times and I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her. God is working mightily in her and placing in her His Heart for the nations! She is completely talented and along with her sister has now started their own CLOTHING LINE! Check them out, Embrace The Nations!! (PS: you may recognize some of her models as some of my other favorite teen girls, Ruth and Rachel!) They are now raising money for their missions trip to Costa Rica, but after that money is raised, they plan to use this as a creative way to raise money for non profits and helping people around the world! Check out their BLOG (and add a link to them on yours!), Add their cool rotating Badge and DEFINITELY Buy something from them!!!!!

Victoria and Vivian, I am so proud of you girls. I cried when I opened your site! God is doing amazing things in and through you! Love you! I'm placing my order for a brown EMBRACE shirt for Greg and the cloud skirt for me on Sunday!




7 comments:

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

OK I see the flicker of hope and Africa bags links. Can you please test the code on the orphanage project website so that I know it works? YOU ROCK!!!

Katie said...

This is great Brandi!
Thanks for sharing!! I will have to check out their line of clothing and see what i can find. I'll be praying that they are blown away by the response to their sites and clothes!!
Katie B.

Anonymous said...

That is terrific what the girls are doing-I loved reading their blog and hearing their heart for others. I will pass along their clothing site too!
Julie L

Laura said...

THIS IS AWESOME

missy said...

Oh, this is precious. Sarah is going to love, love, love it too. I just love awesome teenage girls. Thank you for link on your sidebar. I really appreciate it.
Love, Mis

Amber G. said...

Wow - how awesome! Those girls DO rock! May God bless their hearts and may they just be overwhelmed by how well their website/business does!

Amber

Anonymous said...

Hi! How did you get that background? where did you find it?

www.meganbt.blogspot.com